Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

I n f l u e n s t e r | Jingle Voxbox


This holiday season, I got the amazing gift of an Influenster Voxbox, I was so excited to be included in this adorable Voxbox.

Here's what's inside; 
[one ] Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
[ two ] 3 Packs of Biscoff Cookies
[ three ] Ore-Ida Tater Tots Coupon for FREE Tator Tots
[ four ] Rapunzel Itty Bitty from Hallmark
[ five ] NYC City Proof 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
[ six ] Kiss True Volume Lashes
[ seven ] Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe 
[ eight ] Pure Ice Nail Polish in "Keep Walking" a gorgeous purple glitter

Here is my first impression for each item. 

[ one ] Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
I was/am extremely excited for this because I recently fell in love with Cetaphil lotion. I have really dry skin and so far Cetaphil has been my holy grail, I immediately opened the moisturizing cream and put some one the dry spots on my face and noticed a difference immediately. I've used it every day since. I personally love the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream and plan to buy a full sized jar soon. 
#Cheerphil 

[ two ] 3 Packs of Biscoff Cookies
I've never had the Biscoff brand of cookies but I took a scroll through Pinterest and saw some delicious looking inspiration. I recently ordered a Keurig Coffee Machine so I'm trying to hold off to try them with a nice cup of coffee but they look so delicious I don't know if I can wait that long. 
#MyBiscoffBreak

[ three ] Ore-Ida Tator Tots
Well I love tator tots and I love Ore-Ida so I know I'll love this but I do have to admit, I've always ate tator tots by baking them and adding ketchup, one task for these is to make a recipe so naturally I went on Pinterest and many ideas, things I would have never thought of, so I'll definitely be trying out a few of those and making some of my own.
#OreidaTotchos

[ four ] Rapunzel Itty Bitty from Hallmark
These Itty Bittys are sooo adorable, sadly my Rapunzel has a lopsided head :/ I'm not sure if that's how she's made or if mine just got smashed. Before I got this voxbox I had never heard of Itty Bittys so I googled them and saw all the adorable collections, I know I'll have to get Olaf, Yoda, Bambi, and many more! Plus they are so cheap ($6.95) and make great gifts for the little ones in your life. My niece loves the Rapunzel one and soon she will be hers. 
#IttyBittys

[ five ] NYC City Proof  24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner 
I've been looking for a nice brown eyeliner for awhile now, so I'm hoping this works. I love that I got brown because brown really makes my eyes pop. I'm also intrigued with the 24 hour, waterproof. 
#CityProofNYC

[ six - seven ] Kiss True Volume Lashes & Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe 
I think falsies are cute, but I've never really gotten the hang of putting them on but this glue seems to be much better than ones I've used in the past so hopefully everything goes well. I like that the glue has aloe and I am loving the look of these lashes, I can't wait to get all dolled up one day and give these babies a try. 
#KISSLashes

[ eight ] Pure Ice Nail Polish
I got "Keep Walking" which at first glance I thought was a solid glittery purple but after testing it, I realized its a clear with glitter and sparkles and it looks great over a lighter shade of purple. Sadly I don't wear much purple but I just had to give it a try on New Years Eve to add some sparkle to my New Years and I love how it looks layered up. 
#PureIce 

Now I'll be posting more on my blog about these items as I test them out, so keep an eye out for more reviews plus some recipes. 

DISCLAIMER ; Influnster sent me this box of items for free in return for my own honest opinion. 
If you are wanting to try Influenster, join with my link ; influenster.com/r/490414
To learn more about Influenster check out these blog posts ; Getting Started with Influenster and How to Raise Your Influenster Score

No comments:

Post a Comment