Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Thrifting Online | Where to Shop Preowned Clothing with Short Reviews ( ebay, Mercari, Poshmark, Swap, ThredUp & more!)

Who doesn't love thrift shopping? I personally love it and while I love going out and looking for a good deal, I can't always go out, whether its because of work, the weather, etc it's always nice to have a back up thrift shop, that's where the internet comes in. (Thank you modern technology.) 

So today I'm going to list some of my favorite online thrift stores with a little review on each site. You can find full reviews on most of these sites on my blog site. 

1. Mercari ; This is a selling app similar to ebay, it's mostly people selling stuff they don't want anymore. I love that you can make offers on everything with that being said it doesn't mean everyone negotiates but most people are selling items they want to get rid of so a lot of things are reasonably priced. 
2. Ebay ; eBay has always been a hit or miss with me, sometimes I find really great deals and other times I can't find anything that I like for a good deal. A lot of resellers use ebay so they tend to price things a bit higher than you'll find on other selling sites. 
3. Poshmark ; I love Poshmark, its another selling site where people are selling items they don't want anymore. The only downfall for Poshmark is the shipping is $6.49, it's priority shipping which is nice but when I find something for under $6 I don't always want to pay more for shipping. 
4. Swap ; I've actually been loving this site lately. I've been ordering from them for the past few weeks, religiously. They have really nice sales and the prices aren't too bad, depending on the brand. I'm not a fan on how they size things, especially pants so I mostly buy my tops from there. (Keep an eye out for a haul plus a review on my blog, I'm just waiting for my package to arrive. 
5. Schoola ; I used to shop on Schoola all the time, you can check my blog for reviews. They also have plenty of nice sales, sometimes even 50% off your total purchase which is amazing. Their items are also priced reasonable. I personally don't purchase from Schoola anymore because of a problem I encountered with their customer service and credit program but I'd still recommend checking them out.
6. ThredUp ; Another old favorite of mine, I haven't purchased from them in awhile because their prices are a bit more expensive than the other sites I've mentioned but you can find really good quality clothes on Thredup plus the customer service is nice. 
7. Vinted ; I decided to include this site as well but honestly I haven't tried it out. I made an account awhile back but I never really got on it or made any purchases but it is another site where you can thrift for clothes.

Links and Codes for FREE Credits ;
Mercari ; https://merc.li/kGGBQpb $10 credit
Poshmark ; Download the app and use code BASICALLYBELLA for a $5 credit
Swap ; https://refer.swap.com/s/qox5d 20% off your first order
Schoola ; https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X1oqnW1F $10 credit
Thredup ; http://www.thredup.com/r/IZWOCF $10 credit

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to obtain everything they want.

    THESE are the same methods many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, right?

    Your very own success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete