Love Lululemon but don't love the price? Then fear not because I have som tips and tricks to help you get some cheap Lululemon and if you're lucky you might just get some Lulu for FREE!
1. Schoola ; this is where you'll get free items but you have to keep an eye on their site because items go fast, also if you see something you want, purchase it immediately, items stay in your cart for 15 minutes then they are back up for grabs. Here's how to get some credits ;
- sign up with schoola through this link to get a $20 credit ; https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X1oqnW1F
- create a collection on schoola and get another $10 credit
- check your email for a 50% off coupon code
That's $60 worth of free clothes! It doesn't get any better than that.
2. Mercari ; Mercari is an app which is pretty much like ebay without the fees. Since it's people selling items they don't want anymore you can always make an offer on items. You can get a $2 credit for downloading the app and using invite code YYSGQZ make sure you type in all caps or you won't get the credits, also share your code with your friends and family so that you'll get more credits, it doesn't seem like a lot but the credits add up fast.
3. Poshmark ; Poshmark is like Mercari, you can make offers on items as well. You can get a $5 credit but downloading the app and using referral code
BMSYH again, don't forget to share your code with friends and family to get more credits for yourself.
4. Thredup ; Thredup is more like Schoola. You'll get a free $10 by joining with the link ; http://www.thredup.com/r/92FNPC your credit is only available for 30 days.