Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

ThredUp Review and Haul plus a free $10 Credit



I decided to create  another post for ThredUp since I got my largest order today. I will add an update on this post when I receive the rest of my orders. I was super excited when I saw that tracking said my package was out for delivery and as soon as I saw the mailman I rushed outside to get it. 

Here is a short video I put together of me un-boxing the items.


Now on to the review. 

I loved everything I got. Everything was in great condition and I can't wait to wear everything. I can't even decide which item is my favorite because I was pretty excited for it all. I loved the packaging they use and I'll probably keep the box for storing craft items or something. Shipping did take awhile but wasn't too bad, I have noticed the packages stay at the post office for an entire day which is odd but I'm just glad I got such good deals. 

I will definately purchase from ThredUp again, I actually have a few ThredUp pages bookmarked on my computer and a few items in my cart on there. I do recommend you check ThredUp out if you're on a budget and love fashion. They sell womens, juniors, and kids clothing and shoes. Everything I've gotten so far has been in excellent pre-owned condition and the prices are amazing. So far the only thing I don't like is that they don't offer promotions for returning customers besides the 20% off $75 which is out of my budget. Other than that, I love the site. 

Join with my link and get a $10 credit to spend on your first order; http://www.thredup.com/r/A1X3OQ

No comments:

Post a Comment