Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Easy DIY Tumblr Inspired ; Daisy Headband Flower Crown Tutorial





I've made quite a few daisy flower crowns or headbands and I decided to make a tutorial today. (: 



Supplies ;
Flowers (I got mine off ebay but you can probably find them at your local craft store)
Headbands (I got mine from the Dollar Tree 
Scissors
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks


To begin you'll need to cut the stem off of the flowers so that they won't stick out too far from the headband. You'll need to leave a little bit on there though, so the flower won't fall apart.


Then you'll need to glue the flowers on the headband, you can glue them close together or far apart,


Continue adding your daisies til your headband is complete, keep in mind the headband is elastic so even though the one I made look likes the flowers overlap, once on my head they are spaced out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment