Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

DIY Kitchen Cart Boho Bohemian Makeover ; Simple and Cheap ft Wayfair Wallpaper


When I moved into my apartment there was this rustic looking cart in the kitchen, it's always been an eyesore to me so I decided to use some leftover contact/wallpaper to spice it up a bit.



This is a very easy DIY project and pretty cheap as well. 

I started off by cleaning the shelf off with water and cleaner.



Then I traced the top shelf on to the back of the contact paper, I cut out three sheets using the first sheet as a template. Then I put the contact paper on the shelves using a card to make sure it was flat with no air bubbles, and you're done. 



I'm pretty happy with the results and I think it really makes the kitchen come together, I actually used this contact paper for a couple other kitchen DIYs which I will share in another blog post soon. 


1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP this link to discover if this easy test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete