Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

I n f l u e n s t e r | St Ives Voxbox | #LiveRadiantly #StIvesSkin


Another Influenster Voxbox Review, I seriously go months without a voxbox then out of the blue I'll get a few, they normally come in twos and I love it! It's like getting a huge surprise in the mail. With these last two voxboxs, its really gotten me back into Influenster, I admit I slacked off for a few months, where I moved around quite a bit plus I gave up because I stopped getting snaps/surveys for boxes but now that I'm back and I've seen all the amazing updates, I'm hooked. I have the app and I browse on it whenever I'm bored, reading reviews, asking questions, and answering questions. Now on to this voxbox.

I got three full sized St Ives items.

1. Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Exfoliating Body Wash which smells amazing, the day I got it I decided to have a pamper night, I took a bubble bath and used all three products. This body was is great, I give it 5/5 stars because it just smells so freaking good and it made my skin feel so soft. 

2. Nourished & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask this smells good, not as good as the body was but still good. I was pretty excited to try this because my skin is soo dry and flaky and I'm really loving this! I put it on as a mask while I took a bath and it left my face feeling amazing! I now use it every other day as a mask because I feel its better that way. I also give this product a 5/5 stars.

3. Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion doesn't really sit well with me and its because I'm not a fan of the pear smell. Other than that, this product is good, it left me skin soft and refreshed. I did use it a few times and then gave it to my mom because she loves the scent and needed a good lotion. I give this a 4.5/5 stars and that's because I personally didn't like the smell but it works well and I would purchase it in another scent. 

That pretty much sums it up for the St Ives items.
Want to join Influenster to get FREE products to review? Join here ; www.influenster.com/r/490414

No comments:

Post a Comment